Roasted tomatoes and figs with feta cheese
Figs are my all time favorite fruits! I wish I could eat some everyday… but unfortunately the fig season is quite short 🙁 Anyway, I tried for the first time to bake some with feta cheese, and it turned out to be amazingly good!!
- 2 figs, cut in half
- 1tbsp feta cheese, in pieces
- about 10 cherry tomates
- Olive oilSalt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place some feta cheese on the top of each fig.
- Drizzle tomatoes and figs with a little bit of olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 min.