Toasts with homemade guacamole, salmon, and eggs
Last day I made homemade guacamole with pine nuts. Here I am presenting one of the tow dishes I made with this delicious homemade guacamole: Toasts with guacamole, salmon, and eggs. It was SO good… I could eat that everyday. And it’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner…anytime, really 🙂
- 2 slices of sandwich bread (mine is gluten free)
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 hard boil egg, sliced
- 4 tbsp of guacamole
- Optional: cherry tomatoes, lemon, spouts, anything you like to put on the top!
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Top one slice with 2 tbsp of guacamole and smoked salmon. Top the other slice with 2 tbsp of guacamole and the slices of eggs.
- Optional: top your preparations with cherry tomatoes, sprouts, lemon etc. Serve with a salad.