4 Breakfast Ideas #1
I post quite a lot of pictures of my breakfasts on Instagram (@daybydayrecipe), but I never write down the recipes because most of the time it is simply put together ingredients. I though I could share here my breakfast and explain them a little bit 🙂
- I used half a papaya, I removed the seeds and I put inside 2 tsp of yoghurt, 1 tbsp of granola, and some blueberries. I topped with some chopped mint. I also cut in cube one slice of watermelon. One thing that is not obvious on pictures but that I love to do, is to squeeze half a lemon on the top of my breakfasts.
- That breakfast could as well be a brunch. Actually I don't remember what it was when I had it... but I remember loving it!
- I toasted two gluten free bread slices. I topped each toast with a few arugula leaves, ½ a slice of salmon, ½ hard boil egg, and a few slices of cucumber.
- I place in a little cute bowl 2 tsp of yoghurt, some redcurrant, blueberries, almonds, and mint.
- And lemon on everything (I simply cannot eat salmon without lemon... it's like eating cheese without bread... not possible or I become very depressed!).
- I love those little pieces of chocolate. I have been asked several times where I find them. So if that can be of any help, I am living in Switzerland and I do almost all my shopping at the Coop. I find those chocolate pieces at the cake and cake decoration section.
- For this breakfast I used 3 tbsp of cottage cheese, ¼ of a mango, some raspberries and blueberries, a kiwi, some hazelnuts, and I topped everything with chocolate pieces. Oh, and a little bit of mint.
- All time breakfast winner: 3 tbsp of granola, half a grapefruit, 3 tbsp of cottage cheese, blueberries, strawberries, mint and lemon!!!! Well I am sure that after I took the photo and posted on Instagram I realised that I forgot to put some chocolate pieces...and of course I fixed my mistake right away!!!
Hope you enjoyed this post! I am thinking to do more of them and also to share my “simple” lunches and dinners in a similar way.