Spicy grilled Chicken kabobs with lemon, coriander, and sesame oil marinade
I had a lot of coriander and chicken breast so I decided to make those kabobs. They were so tasty! The meat was not dry at all and the marinade was a perfection to me.
- 500g chicken breast, cut in cubes
- A bunch of coriander, chopped
- 2 garlic gloves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp hot pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat. Place the meat onto 4 skewers.
- Grill for about 10-15 min, until the meat is cooked. Turn frequently.