Salmon tartare with cucumber and mango
Another recipe of tartare 🙂 This time I wanted to make it “simple” in order to fully taste the salmon, so I simply marinated the salmon with olive oil for an hour. It was so good… I always wish to have more in my plate… much more!
- 200g Salmon filet, without skin
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- ½ mango, diced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- The salmon will be much easier to diced if you put it for 15min(ish) in the freezer right before you cut it.
- In a bowl, mix the cucumber, shallot, mango, and one tbsp of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the fridge for an hour.
- Dice the salmon in small cubes. Mix in a bowl with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the fridge for an hour.
- Place a ring mold in the center of one plate. Make a first layer with half of the mango mixture, gently pack it down. Then layer with half of the salmon mixture. Lift the mold....Repeat for the second plate. Et Voilà!