Chocolate Banana – Strawberry Tart
This is a very tasty recipe of chocolate tart with fruits. If you love chocolate then try it!! Check out the recipe I made with the rest of the chocolate mixture:http://www.daybydayrecipe.com/2014/07/25/chocolate-heart-with-redcurrant-and-blueberry/
Those little chocolate hearts with redcurrant and blueberry are so easy to make and so tasty!
- 125g butter, cut in pieces
- 250g whole grain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 50g sugar
- 200g bittersweet chocolate, cut in pieces
- 200ml heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 little bananas, sliced
- 10 little strawberries, cut in half
- Mix butter and flour with your hands until you have a sandy mix.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and sugar. Mix everything and form a ball. Wrap the ball in plastic foil. I used half of this preparation for my tart, so I made two balls. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Press dough into a tart pan. If the dough splits or breaks apart just push it back together. Bake the crust for 15 minutes and let it cool out of the oven.
- Combine egg yolks and sugar. Boil the cream and mix half of it with the egg yolks. Reduce the heat and poor the egg yolk into the remaining cream. Add chocolate and mix constantly until the chocolate is liquid and the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Place the bananas and strawberries on the crust.
- Poor the chocolate mixture on the top and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.